Thursday 26 April 2012

 Test Film
The film I've Published below is a short film trailer I created myself shot in the style of the Blair Witch and Cloverfield. I found the finished project was messy and disorganised, and that no real achievement in story telling had been accomplished. Obviously the viewer would pick up it's a film shot in the woods, the genre is horror and that something happens to the three students, buy being the creator I wasn't overall happy with the lack of a well structured trailer and that the way this film is shot I can imagine is a hard way to promote a film within a 2 minute time slot. From this I have learnt when it comes to creating my final film trailer/short film I have to imagine telling the story all within the 2-3 minute time slot without given too much away and leaving the viewer wanting to know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment