Friday 11 May 2012

Health and Safety


Whilst filming I have to think about the health and safety of Myself, Actors and the equipment that I will be using, a risk assessment of the environment I will be filming is essential. The set of my trailer is set in a real workshop, with sharp props surrounding the director, actor and camera at alls times, and filming in such a small room could result it in injury or damage to the equipment, I will resolve this by clearing the workshop to the extent of it still looking like a real workshop without presenting any danger to the crew.

Because I am working in a small space, the camera has more chance to get damaged due to not all shots having me holding the camera to get the whole room in the shot. I will overcome this by creating a storyboard with all the shots in and a camera shot list, so i know specifically how the trailer will shoot out, increasing production time and editing, if I know how long the shots are going to be and how they will merge together.



No comments:

Post a Comment