Thursday 15 March 2012

Introduction

The Beginning of my FMP film set out in my blog, This is my development of ideas for my Film that I am going to create for the FMP. This will involve initial ideas, this will be the building blocks of what my film will be based around. Once I am happy with my Initial ideas and I have a solid structure of what my film is based on I will Experiment with technique and camera angles. After that I will focus on the Health and Safety of the Project, this involves, the use of electrical and expensive equipment, and the filming on location. The ideas will then move on to what I am trying to achieve within my film this can range from making the audience laugh to creating suspense and why you have created the film, After that I am going to create a time plan which will keep me organised and up to date with how my schedule will run. I will finish on an evaluation of my Development of ideas and talk about what I considered a success and what didn't work quite as well. This is my introduction to the Development of FMP.

No comments:

Post a Comment